Singapore is one of the most popular tourist destinations in Asia. Every year, many tourists come to Singapore for holidays. Other than Singapore being a safe and clean city, there are other tourist attractions and activities that make Singapore so popular.
So if you are planning for your holiday trip, consider Singapore. In this article, let me highlight some of the attractions you must know before coming to Singapore.
- Singapore Zoo. The Zoo is one of the places that you cannot afford to miss. It has a wide variety of animals and there is a Night Safari too. Night Safari is a wildlife park where you have the chance to come close with nocturnal animals in the wild.
- Safe city. Singapore is popularly known as the safest city in the world. Its crime rate is very low due to very strict laws and regulations. You can walk on the street at night without worrying about your safety.
- C lean city. In Singapore, anyone caught littering will be fined heavily. This prevents people from littering, thus making Singapore a very clean city.
- Shopping paradise. Singapore is a shopping paradise with many popular shopping malls. If you are a shopaholic, you must visit places like Orchard Road, Vivo City, Ion Orchard, Suntec City, Marina Square and Chinatown. Every year from May to June, there will be a Great Singapore Sale (GSS), when you can get discounts up to 75% for goods.
- Delicious local delicacies. Famous local delicacies are Laksa, Chili Crab and Chicken Rice. You can get these foods at most food courts and street stalls.
- Sentosa. If you are a sun and beach lover, you must visit Sentosa. Sentosa is an offshore island of Singapore and is located at Harbour Front. You can take a cable car ride from Harbour Front and enjoy a day of sun tanning and beach volleyball games. There are also many tourist attractions in Sentosa, such as the Butterfly Park and Underwater World.
- Take a cruise on the Singapore River. A cruise along the Singapore River will allow you to see the city’s famous buildings and landmarks. Enjoy a relaxing ride and take some memorable photographs to bring back home and share with your love ones.
- The Clark Quay. If you are into night life and booze, visit Clark Quay. There are many restaurants and pubs along Clark Quay and you can party till the first light.
Visit DoWindowShopping for a list of Singapore shopping centres [http://www.dowindowshopping.com/featured-malls.do].
Feel free to publish this article on your website, or send it to your friends, as long as you keep the resource box and the content of the article intact.